Possum Merino 4 Tone Block Loop Scarf - Native World
Elevate your look with this gorgeous endless loop scarf with an attractive 4 block color tone feature. Proudly made in New Zealand by Native World.
- Created from a luxury blend of 20% Possum Fibre, 70% Super Fine Merino & 10% Silk.
- You'll feel the quality and softness immediately.
- Able to be looped twice around your neck for extra warmth.
- An attractive sophisticated scarf that will enhance any outfit.
- Four contrasting colours in one scarf to brighten up your day.
- One size fits most.
Use this link to buy similar products from our collection of quality NZ made scarves.
Native World garments are treated with a Manuka Hydrosol extract, added to the final stages of the wash cycle. Manuka Hydrosol is a natural extract from the manuka plant, which is known for its antibacterial properties, as well as being a non-irritant, even against the most delicate of skin.
Care Instructions: Please follow those on care label attached to the garment. Warm hand wash with a gentle detergent. Warm rinse well. Lay flat to dry in the shade. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable.