Possum Merino Sheep Cardigan - Merino Mink
Possum Merino Sheep Cardigan - Merino Mink Designers notes
With subtle sheep motifs in the trim, this button cardigan pays homage to the 27 million sheep that we share our beautiful country with.
- Featuring agoya shell buttons, its the perfect little piece to take home as a reminder of your trip to New Zealand.
- Constructed from soft-touch wool, possum and silk-blend, this lightweight crew neck cardigan is cut for a regular comfortable fit.
- Available in sizes; XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL.
- Available in colours; Mist, River, Wistful.
Click + on the bottom right side of the image to enlarge & view in hi-resolution. [showhide type="new" more_text="Read More" less_text="Less"] Click on the link and check out our extensive collection of quality possum merino cardigans
Here at Merino Mink we use only the best selected natural fibres to create our carefully designed high quality garments and accessories.
- Our superfine traceable Merino wool is ZQ certified.
- Our Premium Possum fibre has no scales so there in no friction within the fibre itself. This means Merinomink™ garments have a very high resistance to pilling (rubbing).
- Our Mulberry Silk is also of the highest quality.
- All our quality products are made in Christchurch New Zealand.
- Our experienced crafts-people have over 267 collective years between them.
Nothing is spared to bring to you the highest quality Possum, Merino and Silk products. Compromise is not an option. Garment Care;
Step 1. Turn your garment inside out - this will help protect the garment's outer surface, and help maintain its new look longer.
Gently handwash in cold water. Step 3.
Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent. Step 4.
Squeeze, do not wring. Wringing or excessive agitation of the garment will damage the fibres. Step 5.
A low to medium spin cycle in a washing machine is recommended to remove as much moisture as possible. Step 6.
Dry flat immediately. Never leave wet garments stacked on one another for any length of time. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
Tumble drying will cause the garment to shrink and cause unrepairable damage.