Possum Merino Unisex Striped Scarf-Native WorldPossum Merino Unisex Striped Scarf-Native World Editors notes.
- A unisex striped scarf in a selection of colours, and finished with short frayed ends.
- This warm and beautiful scarf is made in New Zealand from soft possum fur, the finest merino wool and nylon.
- The soft feel and hues make it easy to combine with other colours and materials.
- Wear this scarf together with our matching stripe beanie and get that fantastic sharp layered look this season.
- Dimensions. Width 20 cm. Length 170 cm.
- Colours available; Charcoal, Flax, Graphite, Midnight.
Click on the link and check out our extensive collection of quality possum merino scarves
Crafted in N.Z. by Native World with A unique blend of 30% possum fur, 70% superfine merino wool and 10% nylon to create a luxuriously soft and exclusive fibre, which when crafted together makes incredibly warm and super soft garments and accessories that are;
- Warm without weight.
- Luxuriously soft.
- Low pill & long wearing.
We are New Zealand’s largest manufacturer of possum & merino knitwear. We specialise in the design of knitwear using natural fibres, including cashmere, alpaca, angora, possum and merino, as well as superfine merino.
Possum Merino Unisex Striped Scarf-Native World Care Instructions Please follow those on care label attached to the garment. Warm hand wash with a gentle detergent. Warm rinse well. Lay flat to dry in the shade. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable.