Possum Merino Wanaka Vest - Merino Mink
The Wanaka Vest was developed as a reversible jacket. You will find our luxurious Merinomink on the inside front and side panels with a fine merino lining and a quilted outer that is made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET bottles which are windproof, water-resistant and tear-resistant.
Available in sizes; XS, S, M, L, XL.
Available in colours; Graphite, Woolshed.
Click on the link and check out our extensive collection of quality possum merino vests Here at Merino Mink we use only the best selected natural fibres to create our carefully designed high-quality garments and accessories.
- Our superfine traceable Merino wool is ZQ certified.
- Our Premium Possum fibre has no scales so there in no friction within the fibre itself. This means Merinomink™ garments have a very high resistance to pilling (rubbing).
- Our Mulberry Silk is also of the highest quality.
- All our quality products are made in Christchurch New Zealand.
- Our experienced crafts-people have over 267 collective years between them.
|Step 1. Turn your garment inside out - this will help protect the garment's outer surface, and help maintain its new look longer.|