Possum Merino Cable Knit Glovelets - Koru Knitwear
Are your hands feeling the cold? These made in New Zealand by Koru Knitwear cable-knit glovelets are super warm and soft, perfect to face the chill!
- High 40% possum fur content for extreme softness.
- 40% brush-tail possum fur, 50% fine merino Lambs-wool & 10% mulberry silk.
- Soft & luxurious to the touch.
- Comfortable, warm 100% natural & New Zealand made.
- Warm glovelets/arm warmers knitted around with no seams. These gloves will keep your hands and wrists cosy and warm while typing, writing, cycling.
Use this link to buy similar products from our collection of quality gloves.
Care Instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water. Do not rub or wring. Lay flat to dry. Ease to shape while wet. Dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not tumbledry. Drycleanable.